ON MY FACE:
- Primer- Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel
- Foundation- Estée Lauder ‘Double Wear’ Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup applied with a damp beautyblender – Beautyblender Royal – Purple
- Concealer- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer applied with a damp beautyblender – Beautyblender Royal – Purple
- Powder- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Blush- MAC Powder Blush in the color “peaches”
- Highlighter- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
ON MY EYES:
- Primer- I started by priming my eyelids with the MAC ‘Pro Longwear’ Paint Pot in the color “painterly.” I applied it all over my lids with my ring finger.
- Eyeshadow- Starting in my crease with a MAC 221 brush, I applied the color “soft brown” by MAC (using windshield wiper motions and blending upward.) Next, I took the color “brown script” by MAC and applied it to my crease and outer corners with the same MAC 221 brush. I also took the color “carbon” by MAC and applied it to my outer corners with the MAC 221 brush to add more dimension. For my eyelids, I applied the MAC pigment in the color “copper sparkle” with a MAC 252 brush. I like to spray my brush with a little bit of MAC Prep + Prime + Fix before applying the pigment. Doing so will help to pick the pigment up and it will also give the pigment a high shine & foiled look. It really helps to give your eyeshadow that extra POP! To finish up this eye makeup, I took the color “nylon” by MAC and applied it to the inner corners of my eyes with the tip of my pinky finger.
- Mascara- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- Brows- Nyx Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil and I set my brows with the Benefit gimme brow volumizing fiber gel
ON MY LIPS:
- Lipstick- Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in the color “bedtime flirt”